- 10.27.2014 WPM NAMED PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF THE YEAR AT 2014 MMHA STAR AWARDS
- 10.17.2014 The Overlook Apartments in Camp Hill Shine Bright at 2014 Pennsylvania Apartment Association ‘Best of Living Awards'
- 10.10.2014 Paragon at Columbia Overlook Receives 'Highest Lease Up Pace' Award from Delta Associates
- 10.10.2014 WPM's Tiffany Smith featured in 'People on the Move' section of The Baltimore Business Journal
- 10.09.2014 WPM Real Estate Management Releases Fall 2014 edition of The Threshold
- 10.01.2014 WPM WELCOMES MDG CORPORATE CENTRE 100 CONDOMINIUM
- 07.25.2014 WPM TOPS LIST OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGERS IN GREATER BALTIMORE
- 07.01.2014 WPM AWARDED MANAGEMENT CONTRACT FOR THE POINT CONDOMINIUM IN ANNAPOLIS
- 05.01.2014 WPM AWARDED MANAGEMENT CONTRACT FOR THE 1209 NORTH CHARLES CONDOMINIUM
- 04.30.2014 WPM's David Elkes Awarded Robert Horn Volunteer Award by Pikesville Chamber of Commerce
- 04.10.2014 WPM's Newest Apartment Community Awarded GOLD
- 02.18.2014 WPM Real Estate Management Releases Winter 2014 edition of The Threshold
- 02.07.2014 A Conversation with Len Frenkil, President of Multifamily Real Estate of WPM Real Estate Management featured in The Baltimore Business Journal
- 01.23.2014 A Conversation with Mark Caplan, Chairman of WPM Real Estate Management featured in citybizlist Baltimore
- 01.10.2014 WPM's Cristina Istrate featured in "People on the Move" section of The Baltimore Sun
- 12.10.2013 WPM ONCE AGAIN AMONG TOP FIVE WORKPLACES IN BALTIMORE AREA
- 11.04.2013 MMHA Gold Awarded to 1901 South Charles Apartments in Federal Hill
Management TeamWPM Real Estate Management's leadership team has over 75 years of combined experience in real estate and real estate management. Our clients gain 24/7 access to a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise, as well as the peace of mind that comes from being partnered with the best.
Mark M. Caplan graduated from Gilman School in 1976, Johns Hopkins University in 1981 and Columbia Business School, which he attended as a Dean's Fellow in 1983. He began his career owning and managing real estate in 1978 through the Joyce Investment Company. Mark serves as the President of Time Group Real Estate Investment and President of Madison Capital, a national vehicle and equipment-leasing firm.
Mark is a founding member of the Real Estate Advisory Board at the Columbia Business School. He has been a guest lecturer at the Columbia Business School, Wharton Business School and the University of Maryland School of Law. Community Involvement includes positions on the Board of Trustees at Saint Ignatius Loyola Academy and the Bryn Mawr School.
Mike KleinPresident, Commercial Management and Construction Services
Michael B. Klein oversees Commercial Management and Construction Services and jointly directs association management. He earned an A.A. degree in Real Estate from Catonsville Community College. Mike earned a B.S. from St. Mary's College of Maryland and has CMCA® and AMS® credentials. He has a license in commercial real estate and has been a licensed real estate agent since 1978.
Michael brings over 25 years of experience in property management. Prior to establishing Metro Property Management in 1982, he spent several years working with Martin Realty, Fairfax Savings & Loan, and as an OSHA building inspector for the federal government.
Leonard FrenkilPresident, Multifamily Real Estate
Leonard I. Frenkil, CPM® joined WPM Real Estate Management in 1992. A lifetime resident of Baltimore, Leonard graduated from Gilman School. Active in the industry, he is Past-President of both Maryland Multi Housing Association and IREM® Maryland Chapter #16.
Leonard has been published in a variety of real estate publications and is a speaker for various industry events. He teaches property and asset management nationally for IREM® and in 2007 became the 19th recipient of the Lloyd D. Hanford Distinguished Faculty Award.
Barry YatovitzPresident, Association Management
M. Barry Yatovitz, PCAM® oversees Association Management and communication between the property management team, the service maintenance team and our corporate staff.
Barry earned a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Maryland and has CMCA®, AMS® and PCAM® credentials. His management and accounting experience includes working with Marriott Hotels Corp., Po Folks Restaurants and as Controller for Premier Design Systems, a firm specializing in Computer Aided Design Systems. Barry brings over 24 years experience in property management.
Justine FieldsChief Financial Officer
Justine L. Fields, CPA graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Baltimore in 1987. She is a member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA®), and the Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA®).
She spent the first ten years of her career, as an Accounting Manager in the real estate division of a large public accounting firm located in Baltimore, MD. Justine brings over 25 years of experience in finance, real estate and property management.
James Dahlgren, Jr.Director of Business Development & Corporate Marketing
James H. Dahlgren Jr. joined WPM Real Estate Management in 2007. A lifetime resident of the Baltimore area, James graduated from McDaniel College in 2006 with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
James is a Certified Apartment Manager (CAM®) through the National Apartment Association. In addition to hands-on apartment management experience, he also has over five years' experience with budget forecasting, investment analysis and deal underwriting for market rate and senior living assets. Active in the industry, James frequently instructs real estate classes for the Maryland Multi Housing Association (MMHA®) and is continuing his education through the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM®) and the Certified Commercial Investment Member Istitute (CCIM®).
David ElkesDirector of Information Technology
David Elkes joined WPM Real Estate Management in 2011. With over 25 years of experience in Information Systems, Infrastructure, and Business Management, David has served as a Business Information Officer for a billion-dollar staffing company, Vice President of Information Technology for a publicly-traded financial services firm, and President and Chief Operating Officer of two IT consulting practices, one of which he founded. Active in the business community, he is a past-president of the Pikesville (MD) Chamber of Commerce and its 2007 recipient of the Robert Horn Memorial Award for the Business Volunteer of the Year. David has served on numerous corporate and non-profit boards of directors. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics from The Johns Hopkins University.
Linda GoldbergDirector of Human Resources
Linda C. Goldberg earned her MBA from the University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business. She earned MS in Health Science in Occupational Safety and Health from the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health.
She is an experienced professional, formerly a Director of Human Resources for a large corporation in Baltimore, MD. She is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and a Certified Compensation Professional. (CCP) Linda brings over 25 years of experience in human resources and management.