- 12.30.2013 Top Workplace Event at the Baltimore Sun
- 05.08.2013 Press Release: WPM Streamlines Technology Through Property Solutions’ Single, Open Platform
- 04.03.2013 WPM Real Estate Management to Manage Two More Local HOAs
- 01.02.2013 WPM welcomes a new Regional Property Manager John Puller
- 11.30.2012 The Baltimore Sun Recognizes WPM As One of Baltimore's 2012 Top 10 Workplaces.
- 11.01.2012 The Time Group and WPM Won 15 Awards at MMHA Star Awards
- 06.08.2012 WPM Ranked Largest Residential Property Manager in the Baltimore Area
Scarlett Place Residential Condominium is one of the first residential developments along the Baltimore Inner Harbor. The 147 luxury units are one of the most sought after in the city. Scarlett Place can be easily reached via I-83. Scarlett Place residents enjoy 24 hour security, an indoor pool and fitness center, courtyard, promenade, open floor plans, walk in closets, a balcony for every unit.
Built on the former site of the Scarlett Seed Factory, the exterior design was modeled after a Mediterranean hillside and includes one of the walls from the original seed factory. Harbor East offers some of the finest views of the city.
- Built in 1987
- 147 total residences
- High Rise Building