- 12.30.2013 Top Workplace Event at the Baltimore Sun
- 05.08.2013 Press Release: WPM Streamlines Technology Through Property Solutions’ Single, Open Platform
- 04.03.2013 WPM Real Estate Management to Manage Two More Local HOAs
- 01.02.2013 WPM welcomes a new Regional Property Manager John Puller
- 11.30.2012 The Baltimore Sun Recognizes WPM As One of Baltimore's 2012 Top 10 Workplaces.
- 11.01.2012 The Time Group and WPM Won 15 Awards at MMHA Star Awards
- 06.08.2012 WPM Ranked Largest Residential Property Manager in the Baltimore Area
Property description:Hopkins House Apartments is the best kept secret in Roland Park. Come home to a Gold Star Award Winning Community, just a short walk away from Johns Hopkins University, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Rotunda shopping center. Hopkins House features 18 floors of efficiency, 1 and 2 bedroom luxury apartment homes recently renovated to include stainless steel appliances. Take in the sights from your floor to ceiling windows and balconies; you can see the city skyline for miles.
- 272 total residences
- 475 sq. ft. - 1325 sq. ft. Units