- 05.08.2013 Press Release: WPM Streamlines Technology Through Property Solutions’ Single, Open Platform
- 04.03.2013 WPM Real Estate Management to Manage Two More Local HOAs
- 01.02.2013 WPM welcomes a new Regional Property Manager John Puller
- 12.30.2012 Top Workplace Event at the Baltimore Sun
- 11.30.2012 The Baltimore Sun Recognizes WPM As One of Baltimore's 2012 Top 10 Workplaces.
- 11.01.2012 The Time Group and WPM Won 15 Awards at MMHA Star Awards
- 06.08.2012 WPM Ranked Largest Residential Property Manager in the Baltimore Area
Ashland Estates is a community of 110 townhomes and single family homes nestled among wooded trees in Hunt Valley, MD. Historically, known as Ashland Iron Works, one of the largest pig iron sites in the country during the 19th century.
The iron was used for train railings, buildings and engine parts. It is believed the wrought iron railings and gate around the Baltimore County Court House in Towson were made from the stacks at Ashland.
The company also built a one-room school house and a Presbyterian church for the use of the workers. $1.00 per month per child was deducted from the worker's salaries to pay for their children's education.
- 110 Single Family and Townhomes
- NCR Trails
- The Hunt Valley Towne Centre