- 05.08.2013 Press Release: WPM Streamlines Technology Through Property Solutions’ Single, Open Platform
- 04.03.2013 WPM Real Estate Management to Manage Two More Local HOAs
- 01.02.2013 WPM welcomes a new Regional Property Manager John Puller
- 12.30.2012 Top Workplace Event at the Baltimore Sun
- 11.30.2012 The Baltimore Sun Recognizes WPM As One of Baltimore's 2012 Top 10 Workplaces.
- 11.01.2012 The Time Group and WPM Won 15 Awards at MMHA Star Awards
- 06.08.2012 WPM Ranked Largest Residential Property Manager in the Baltimore Area
Association ManagementOur Association Managers have years of hands-on experience managing from the property, not just from the desk. We take a proactive approach – anticipating your needs and taking initiative to address issues before they become problems.
Proactive Approach to Management
We manage condos, HOAs, cooperatives, maintenance/master associations, garden-style communities, mid-rise and high-rise buildings, town home communities, single family homes and 55+ communities.
Each of our Association Managers participates in the Community Association Institute's CAI® credential program. This ensures they are able to offer our clients the highest level of professional support in the industry.
Our Association Management certifications include:
- PCAM®, Professional Community Association Management
- AMS®, Association Management Specialist
- CMCA®, Certified Managers of Community
Our staff has the ability to identify and solve your maintenance issues quickly and effectively by utilizing our experienced Service Team and our network of vendors. As part of our maintenance program, we provide regular site inspections of the property, present our findings to the Boards and assist in securing bids when maintenance work is needed.
Regardless of the time of day, our managers are on- site until all repairs are on track . Whether you have a long-term project or an emergency, WPM's Association Team is up to the task.