Community Online Services
Stay connected to your community members.
WPM’s online portal provides a community website integrated with
your community’s accounting and back-end services.
WPM can provide Associations with an online community internet
portal that is integrated with the community’s accounting
information. WPM uses a web-based association management system
called SenEarthCo that allows homeowners to be able to log in and
view their personal accounts and information pertaining to the
community. The SenEarthCo web-based system simplifies
administrative tasks and maintenance. If you have not yet created
an online account, click here for step-by-step
Ideal for Homeowners
- Get community information and documents online — 24/7.
- View real time account status.
- View a calendar of upcoming events.
- Manage your account. No phone calls or printed reports are
- Use our search feature to call up your association rules and
- Reserve association amenities (pools, meeting rooms, tennis
- Request maintenance services via an easy-to-use online
- View meeting minutes and newsletters.
Especially for Board Members
- Receive instant notification when new management reports are
ready to view.
- Track current violations.
- Produce meeting minutes during board meetings.
- View past meeting minutes, agenda, and management reports
- See real time assessment account status.
- Provide online access to scheduled association events.
- Send communications to homeowners via email or hard copy. The
system knows who gets email and who requires postal delivery. It
automatically prepares messages in the correct format!
- Contract with preferred and approved vendors right online.